- 3 medium tomatoes sliced or chopped
- 1 -2 small cucumbers sliced into thick half-rounds
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin slivers
- 10 Kalamata (black) olives (or as many as you want)
- Romain lettuce leaves (cut as thinly as possible)
- 1/3 cup of Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
Mix the ingredients in the serving bowl and season with dried oregano and salt. Add the olives and sprinkle with the olive oil. Your Greek salad with lettuce is ready to serve! Enjoy.
This is a fresh and healthy salad that is full of colour and flavour. Greek salads are enjoyed around the world.